- The ability to work from anywhere! I can work at home, in my office or on my deck. I can work at Starbucks, I can work at the beach, at my friend’s house, by the pool, in my car while on vacation! I can work at the dog park! Freedom is what it is all about!
- Satisfaction – knowing that I am helping people with the things I am expert at, so they can spend time growing their businesses.
- Flexibility – setting my own hours. I am a night owl and I can work in the wee hours while everything is quiet!
- Variety of tasks – a Virtual Assistant is a diverse role and I love doing many different things that help my clients.
- Relationships – building professional relationships with different people from all over the world and many different industries.
- The social media aspect – working virtually means spending most of my time in the online world being social!
- Environmental Benefits – working virtually means using conserving paper and most of my time is electronic. This gives a very streamlined approach to modern business.
- Working with BIG and SMALL Businesses – helping both types of businesses give us variety and we have the excitement of helping a startup, solopreneur and the challenges of working with big corporations on projects as well.
- Assisting multiple clients – we LOVE challenges; it keeps us on our toes.
- No need to waste time commuting – walking from my bedroom to my home office lets me start working on my tasks immediately and working allows me more productivity time.
I worked in Corporate America for many years and I love being a Virtual Assistant! It is very rewarding to help clients so that they can spend their important time working on their business. I am no longer restricted by corporate rules and am now able to be a business partner to many and can let my expertise, creativity and ideas help many.