What a Year 2016 Was!!!!
Let's walk down memory lane . . .
I think we can all agree when I say: WHAT A YEAR!
What a year for our world, our politics, our businesses, and our own personal and professional growth. For as many obstacles as we all have collectively faced, we sure have all managed to get a lot of things done!
For my last blog post of 2016, I thought it would be fun to walk down memory lane and take a look back at how much has changed for me over the past year.
2016 was a year of great growth for me and my business!
Looking back over this past calendar year, it is both humbling and awe-inspiring to see just how far I have come as a person and as a business!
I accomplished so much this year!!!
I learned so much this year and developed myself, my skills and my business!
Here are a few of my accomplishments and places where I have grown personally and in my business:
* Obtained my Digital Media Certification with Duke University
* Completed The Virtual Assistant Academy
* Learned WordPress and created a new streamlined website
* Obtained several clients and have built great relationships
* Met and built relationships with many Industry Experts
* Mastered several new platforms to support my clients
* Created 100's of branded graphic images for my clients and my business
* Purchased software that benefits my business and clients
* Created Policies and Procedures for my business
* Continued my Personal Development which grows me
* Learned new skills and continued growth on all my current skills
* Found a GREAT Mentor to teach me
* Helping others to grow by motivating them thru mindset
* Shared FREE tips through my Youtube videos
I want to personally THANK all of YOU for being here with me through this journey and growth process and I look forward to continuing our relationship!
In 2017, you will be hearing a LOT more from me about what is going on with me, my business, how I can help you and inspiring things that I learn along the way!
This is my last email of 2016 and I want to with wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope that you have the HAPPIEST NEW YEAR celebration you have ever had!
Hit reply and let me know how YOUR year was and what you are looking forward to in 2017!
All the Best,