Most Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses need help.
have virtual assistants and some have had them for years!
If you think about it, many of your professional relationships today are virtual.
What can proactive virtual assistants do for you?
Anything that does not require their physical presence.
- Manage any projects you don’t want to handle
- Answer and/or screen your e-mail and respond for you or as you
- Confirm and schedule appointments
- Book travel arrangements
- Make calls on for you
- Perform research
- Complete expense reports and track reimbursements
- Create invoices and payments
- Create documents and branded images
- Handle your social media and/or create profiles
- Create and send letters, newsletters, blog posts
- Customer Service
- And many many other tasks
Why you need Proactive Virtual Assistants:
- You know you could really “move the needle” if you could focus more on what you and only you can do.
- You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time. You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and training a physical assistant.
- You feel overwhelmed with your workload.
- You need help digging out from the administrative pile.
- You want to be more productive and less stressed.
- You want—and need—more margin in your life.
What are the benefits of a virtual assistant you may ask?
- Virtual assistants reduce your labor costs! Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you don’t need to even think about payroll taxes, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance and there are no OSHA regulations to follow.
- Virtual assistants work around your schedule to provide you service when you need it. Think of them as| your ‘on-call’ go to person. No need to hire part time employees and hope you have enough work to keep them|busy for the hours they work. With a virtual assistant you only pay for time spent on YOUR project AND work can be done outside normal business hours.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You don’t need to spend any money on employee training.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- A virtual assistant may have skills that you don’t, desperately need but don’t have time to learn.
- A virtual assistant cares about her business – it’s her livelihood – she wants you to call her and she wants you to tell others about her services. This results in superior service.
If you have any questions you would like answered about hiring or if you really need a virtual assistant, please give me a call at 760-662-8395 and let’s chat! Share this blog post with others that you think would enjoy it or that it may help.
AOVA is Here to Help You!
The Wolf Woman Entrepreneur
Alpha One Virtual Assistant